June 30, 2011

Fish Physics and Philosophy


I have a secret wish to draw the comic panel that revolutionizes science and the world. The idea came to me at the airport waiting for my fiancee a few months ago while staring at the fish tanks from the local zoo or museum. Started to wonder if fish see their world as a weightless flying universe and what it would mean for them to see the other side of it. I think humans see their world one way never knowing of the 'dry land' that's just beyond the glass.

3 comments:

Andrea Krummel said...

i love your mind :)

and THIS FISH is awesome! mom could NOT stop going on and on about it this morning; she REALLY likes it and i think she wants a giant print of it on canvas :D

Goggled Hero said...

=] Yeah she called to tell me but I missed it. I have to call her back.

kara said...

This is so awesome! :D