February 19, 2011

Yep




Out of context it looks pretty good and the basic concepts are there I think. Coming a long slowly. In class though the whole thing was completely wrong and I was going to start over for the sixth time.

So yeah...When you have a teacher that's taking the time to teach you about light and shadow and building up layers of value, it really makes all the difference. Rather than someone walking in, crumpling up a piece of paper on a stool, putting a light on it and walking out for 2 hours out of the three you're supposed to be there. One story out of many...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

LOLOLOL.

That's why we have DeVita at the school now. The Adv' Illustration classes, getting some really nice work out of now.

I may try to sit in on a few of his courses.

Goggled Hero said...

I don't think I met him.

Andrea Krummel said...

looks good! *kiss*

Goggled Hero said...

Thank you thank you. I started over like 5 five times and he was happy about it. When he was in Florence training he said that "Start over" was a very commonly heard phrase.

Goggled Hero said...
This comment has been removed by the author.